How can I deal with clutter?

Sheri D. Pruitt
For clutter at home, don't try to organize your whole house or even a whole room. Instead, pick one small section of a room to organize. Then pick a day and a set amount of time to get the job done. When you've got the first section done, pick another. Same thing at work; tackle office clutter one corner at a time.

Remember, it took weeks or maybe even years to accumulate that clutter. Tackling the job one section at time will make the task much more manageable and a lot less stressful.
Living SMART: Five Essential Skills to Change Your Health Habits Forever

The myriad of books and programs that encourage people to stop smoking, get organized, spend less, or exercise more tend to focus on what or why to change, but rarely explain how to change. Living...

Continue Learning about Relationship Challenges

How Your Phone Addiction Is Getting in the Way of Your Relationships
In the age of social media, email and apps, phone addiction is a real thing. When you’re getting push notifications and news alerts every second, it c...
What should I do if I am often disappointed by my partner who has ADD?
Lara Honos-Webb, PhDLara Honos-Webb, PhD
If you have a partner with attention deficit disorder, (ADD) and you feel disappointed on a day ...
How will teenagers respond to a parent returning from the service?
Challenge AmericaChallenge America
Teenagers have to grow up fast when a military parent is deployed. They often take on adult responsi...
What Is the Alzheimer's Genome Project?
What Is the Alzheimer's Genome Project?