Can difficult parental relationships cause disease and premature death?

Arlene Feuerberg-Isaacs
Difficult parental relationships can be very stressful which can weaken our immune system thereby leaving us to be more vulnerable to disease. Therefore it is very important for us to learn how to manage our emotions and have new and more healthy relationships so that our immune systems will not be stressed and we will be less likely to have serious medical conditions.

Continue Learning about Relationship Challenges

Is Your Partner Gaslighting You? Watch for These Warning Signs
It’s not uncommon to second guess yourself in a relationship, but if your partner is deliberately making you question your thoughts and actions, they ...
How do I resolve conflicts?
Jeanne Morrison, PhDJeanne Morrison, PhD
Depending on if you are a male or a female may determine how you will resolve conflict.  Hormones ma...
How will teenagers respond to a parent returning from the service?
Challenge AmericaChallenge America
Teenagers have to grow up fast when a military parent is deployed. They often take on adult responsi...
How Can I Prevent Alzheimer's Disease?
How Can I Prevent Alzheimer's Disease?