What should I do if I suspect that someone is the victim of elder abuse?

If you suspect that someone is the victim of elder abuse you should report your concern to the Adult Protective Services (APS) in your state. You can find the APS reporting number for each state by visiting the State Resources section of the National Center on Elder Abuse website and the Eldercare Locator website.

Continue Learning about Relationship Abuse

Important: This content reflects information from various individuals and organizations and may offer alternative or opposing points of view. It should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. As always, you should consult with your healthcare provider about your specific health needs.