How do I manage my ranula on a daily basis?

The best way to manage a ranula is to see a doctor. Ranulas can grow large enough to impair chewing, eating, and swallowing. These cysts do not resolve on their own. Surgery or drainage by a doctor is required to treat them.

Continue Learning about Ranula Of The Tongue

What does a ranula look like?
A ranula is swollen mass beneath the tongue that is often blue in color. The name ranula comes from ...
What is a ranula?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
A ranula is a cyst on the floor of the mouth, usually due to an obstruction in your sublingual gland...
Should I talk to my doctor about my ranula symptoms?
If you have a ranula (mouth cyst) you should speak to your doctor. While ranulas are usually painles...
Is the incidence rate of ranulas affected by gender or age?
Simple ranulas (the most typical form) occur more frequently in women than men. Plunging ranulas (th...