What is radon and how am I exposed to it?

Radon is a gas produced by the decay of naturally occurring uranium which may be present in minute traces both in dirt and water. This gas is odorless, tasteless and invisible. Radon is everywhere and is found both in outdoor and indoor air. We are all exposed to it on regular basis. 
Rebecca Morley
Health Education
Exposure to radon is often linked to lung cancer.

In this video, Dr. Oz and Rebecca Morley discuss radon, where it comes from.

Continue Learning about Radon Exposure (Poisoning)

What are the treatment options for radon poisoning?
Unfortunately there is no therapy currently available to treat radon poisoning itself. When a person...
Is there a cure for radon poisoning?
Unfortunately there is no cure for radon poisoning. Radon enters the body as in the form of tiny par...
How is the general population exposed to radon?
Riverside Cancer Care CenterRiverside Cancer Care Center
Radon is present in nearly all air. Everyone breathes radon in every day, usually at very low levels...
Should I talk to my doctor about radon poisoning?
Unfortunately, the only way a doctor can tell if you've been harmed by radon poisoning is when it's ...