Can radon poisoning affect my unborn child during pregnancy?

Radon poisoning may affect your unborn child. Fetuses exposed to radon in the womb may have an increased risk for lung cancer later in life.

ill prevent them from reaching your baby.

Continue Learning about Radon Exposure (Poisoning)

What household radon levels keep me safe from radon poisoning?
There is no radon level that is guaranteed to be absolutely safe. However, the level of radon in nor...
What are the symptoms of radon poisoning?
Radon poisoning does not immediately cause any symptoms. The only known effect of radon poisoning is...
What increases my risk for radon poisoning?
Your risk of radon poisoning is increased when you breathe air from your environment that contains e...
How can radon exposure affect my risk of developing cancer?
LIVESTRONGLIVESTRONG
We all breathe a certain level of radon gas every day, usually at very low levels. It is an invisibl...