The good news is that it’s never too late to quit. If you stop smoking, you’ll improve your health and reduce your long-term risks – and you’ll see immediate benefits, some within just a few hours! And the benefits don’t stop there - Within several years your stroke and heart disease risk can equal that of a non-smoker’s and your risk of cancer will be dramatically reduced as well.
- Q What color is nicotine?
- Q Will my body ever get back to normal after I quit smoking?
- Q Can I restore my physical appearance if I quit smoking?
- Q How do I deal with weight gain when I quit smoking?
- Q How does quitting smoking affect aging?
- Q What are the health and economic costs of smoking?