The good news is that it’s never too late to quit. If you stop smoking, you’ll improve your health and reduce your long-term risks – and you’ll see immediate benefits, some within just a few hours! And the benefits don’t stop there - Within several years your stroke and heart disease risk can equal that of a non-smoker’s and your risk of cancer will be dramatically reduced as well.
- Q Does glamorizing smoking in movies impact smoking rates?
- Q Can quitting smoking help my skin look younger?
- Q Is pipe smoking better for me than smoking cigarettes?
- Q How many people around the world smoke cigarettes?
- Q How long have humans been ingesting nicotine?
- Q Do smokers digest cigarettes?