What is one way to stop nicotine cravings?

Samantha Reid
Health Education
You may find that using nicotine replacement therapy while trying to quit is helpful in stopping cravings. Talk to your doctor before starting any nicotine replacement therapy.
Dr. Robin Miller, MD

If nicotine cravings continue to plague you, a new product might finally do the trick. Dr. Robin Miller talks in this video about a new drug to curb cravings, which has shown promise so far in testing.

Continue Learning about Quit Smoking

Walking Helped Me Quit Smoking and Lose Weight
I started walking . . . simply to take my mind off of smoking and distract myself from the cravings. I weighed 200 pounds and was also worried that qu...
What are the health effects of smoking a hookah pipe?
Joane GoodroeJoane Goodroe
Smoking tobacco through a hose attached to a bowl of water is becoming more popular on campuses thes...
Shocking Smoking Facts That Will Make You Want to Quit Today
Shocking Smoking Facts That Will Make You Want to Quit TodayShocking Smoking Facts That Will Make You Want to Quit TodayShocking Smoking Facts That Will Make You Want to Quit TodayShocking Smoking Facts That Will Make You Want to Quit Today
Smoking not only causes cancer and heart and lung disease, but it’s associated with stress, reproductive problems and more.
Watch Your Weight When You Quit Smoking
Watch Your Weight When You Quit Smoking