What does pipe tobacco smoke contain?

All tobacco products contain over a thousand chemicals many of which cause cancer. Pipe tobacco is no different than cigarette tobacco. It causes cancer proportional to how much is absorbed and where it is absorbed. If inhaled it can cause lung cancer. Pipe smoking is associated with a high incidence of cancer of the lip and oral cavity.

Continue Learning about Quit Smoking

Would You Know If Your Child is Vaping?
Would You Know If Your Child is Vaping?
When people smoke, it’s usually fairly obvious. The distinct tobacco odor may cling to their hands, hair and clothes. Their breath may also betray a r...
When should I start to talk to my child about smoking?
The earlier you begin talking to your kids about the risks of tobacco use, the more likely it will b...
5 Ways to Overcome Cigarette Cravings
5 Ways to Overcome Cigarette Cravings5 Ways to Overcome Cigarette Cravings5 Ways to Overcome Cigarette Cravings5 Ways to Overcome Cigarette Cravings
Quitting is hard, but not impossible.
Does Smoking Cause Erectile Dysfunction?