Is there second-hand smoke with e-cigarettes?

Douglas E. Severance, MD
Family Medicine
The vapor that is being exhaled with e-cigarettes can be re-inhaled by someone else. In this video, addiction specialist Douglas Severance, MD, talks about the second hand smoke from an electronic cigarette.

Continue Learning about Quit Smoking

Success Story: Eileen Stafford
Success Story: Eileen Stafford
Name: Eileen Stafford Age: 62 Current RealAge: 57 Start weight: 243 Current weight: 165 What was really killing me: How bad I felt about myself. Also...
Are e-cigarettes a safe alternative to traditional cigarettes?
International Bipolar FoundationInternational Bipolar Foundation
E-cigarettes are not always a safe alternative to traditional cigarettes. Although they are less har...
How to Quit Smoking Once and for All
How to Quit Smoking Once and for AllHow to Quit Smoking Once and for AllHow to Quit Smoking Once and for AllHow to Quit Smoking Once and for All
Say farewell to your cigarettes by sticking to this step-by-step plan.
Your Coworkers Can Help You Quit Smoking