How can second-hand smoke increase my risk for certain cancers?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
Second-hand smoke is damaging to the body. In this video, Dr. Robin Miller explains the link between second-hand smoke and certain cancers.

Continue Learning about Quit Smoking

How to Quit Smoking in 5 Steps
How to Quit Smoking in 5 Steps
"Quitting smoking is easy. I've done it a hundred times!" If you've tried to stop puffing on coffin nails, Mark Twain's quotation rings oh-too-true. B...
How much does smoking cost yearly?
Dr. Vincent T DeVita JrDr. Vincent T DeVita Jr
The prospect of better health is a major reason for quitting, but there are other reasons, too. Smo...
5 Ways to Overcome Cigarette Cravings
5 Ways to Overcome Cigarette Cravings5 Ways to Overcome Cigarette Cravings5 Ways to Overcome Cigarette Cravings5 Ways to Overcome Cigarette Cravings
Quitting is hard, but not impossible.
5 Steps to Quit Smoking
5 Steps to Quit Smoking