How can I nudge my friends to stop smoking without being a nag?

You can send a CaringCard at: http://selfchec.org/main/cardshopnew.php. It's a special kind of free greeting card shop that will help support your friends to practice healthy behaviors and also help them understand how important they are to you.

Continue Learning about Quit Smoking

Need Stop-Smoking Help? Try Pumping Iron
Ready to put down that cigarette? Start by lifting weights or str-e-e-tching resistance bands and you'll double your odds of kicking the habit for goo...
How do I know if I’m a light, average, or heavy smoker?
Dr. Vincent T DeVita JrDr. Vincent T DeVita Jr
Some NRT products make their recommendations based on what kind of smoker you are. But there is no f...
How Tracking Can Help You Quit Smoking—and 5 More Tips to Quit
How Tracking Can Help You Quit Smoking—and 5 More Tips to QuitHow Tracking Can Help You Quit Smoking—and 5 More Tips to QuitHow Tracking Can Help You Quit Smoking—and 5 More Tips to QuitHow Tracking Can Help You Quit Smoking—and 5 More Tips to Quit
Download Sharecare to kick your tobacco habit for good.
How Can I Have a Heart-Healthy Lifestyle?