How can I nudge my friends to stop smoking without being a nag?

You can send a CaringCard at: http://selfchec.org/main/cardshopnew.php. It's a special kind of free greeting card shop that will help support your friends to practice healthy behaviors and also help them understand how important they are to you.

Continue Learning about Quit Smoking

Vaping 101: What Every Parent Should Know
If you’re the parent of a teen—or even a “tween” who’s navigating middle school—you need to know about e-cigarettes. Odds are your child not only know...
How can I identify my smoking triggers?
Samantha ReidSamantha Reid
To identify your smoking triggers, keep a journal and record your cigarettes for a few days. You sho...
How to Quit Smoking Once and for All
How to Quit Smoking Once and for AllHow to Quit Smoking Once and for AllHow to Quit Smoking Once and for AllHow to Quit Smoking Once and for All
Say farewell to your cigarettes by sticking to this step-by-step plan.
Watch Your Weight When You Quit Smoking
Watch Your Weight When You Quit Smoking