How can I nudge my friends to stop smoking without being a nag?

You can send a CaringCard at: http://selfchec.org/main/cardshopnew.php. It's a special kind of free greeting card shop that will help support your friends to practice healthy behaviors and also help them understand how important they are to you.

Continue Learning about Quit Smoking

Another Reason to Break Your Vaping Habit
There’s a new risk for e-cig smokers that has been pretty covert until recently—e-cigarette explosions. Turns out, between 2015 and 2017, an estimate...
How long does tobacco stay in my system after I quit smoking?
Approximately twenty minutes after smoking the last cigarette the body begins to respond and recuper...
How Tracking Can Help You Quit Smoking—and 5 More Tips to Quit
How Tracking Can Help You Quit Smoking—and 5 More Tips to QuitHow Tracking Can Help You Quit Smoking—and 5 More Tips to QuitHow Tracking Can Help You Quit Smoking—and 5 More Tips to QuitHow Tracking Can Help You Quit Smoking—and 5 More Tips to Quit
Download Sharecare to kick your tobacco habit for good.
Do You Know Why You Want to Quit Smoking?