How long does tobacco stay in my system after I quit smoking?

Approximately twenty minutes after smoking the last cigarette the body begins to respond and recuperate from the tobacco that was consumed/inhaled. The short-term effects after quitting include: improved circulation such as lower heart rate and blood pressure and increased temperature in the hands and feet.

Continue Learning about Quit Smoking

Reasons Why You Should Stop Vaping
Reasons Why You Should Stop Vaping
Where there’s smoke, there’s fire—and then, after wildfires, often come the rains and all-too-lethal mudslides. Well, the same is true for vaping—turn...
Why does smoking make me feel good?
Cigarette smoke is a stimulant and will give you the feelings similar to caffeine. It acts on recept...
How Tracking Can Help You Quit Smoking—and 5 More Tips to Quit
How Tracking Can Help You Quit Smoking—and 5 More Tips to QuitHow Tracking Can Help You Quit Smoking—and 5 More Tips to QuitHow Tracking Can Help You Quit Smoking—and 5 More Tips to QuitHow Tracking Can Help You Quit Smoking—and 5 More Tips to Quit
Download Sharecare to kick your tobacco habit for good.
How to Be Tobacco-Free
How to Be Tobacco-Free