How do I eliminate third-hand smoke from my home?

Smoking away from loved ones is not enough to protect their health because of the possibility of third-hand smoke (you'd have to strip all your clothes off, wash them immediately, and scrub yourself down in the shower after every smoke break). To really protect your family, you need to stop smoking entirely, so that you and your family can begin living a healthier life right now.

Continue Learning about Quit Smoking

Need Stop-Smoking Help? Try Pumping Iron
Ready to put down that cigarette? Start by lifting weights or str-e-e-tching resistance bands and you'll double your odds of kicking the habit for goo...
Do less people smoke in the U.S. than in the past?
Yes.  In the 1960s, approximately 55% of men and 30% of women smoked.  We are now down to about 20% ...
5 Ways to Overcome Cigarette Cravings
5 Ways to Overcome Cigarette Cravings5 Ways to Overcome Cigarette Cravings5 Ways to Overcome Cigarette Cravings5 Ways to Overcome Cigarette Cravings
Quitting is hard, but not impossible.
Do You Treat Women Differently than You Treat Men in Cardiaology?