Are children more likely to smoke if their parents smoke?

If you have children, you probably want to set a good example for them. When asked, nearly all smokers say they don't want their children to smoke. But children whose parents smoke are more likely to start smoking themselves. You can become a good role model for them by quitting now.

Continue Learning about Quit Smoking

Hawaii Health Alert: Is Vaping Really Better Than Smoking?
Millions of Americans use e-cigarettes regularly, and the number of vapers in the United States is on the rise, particularly among young people. Vapin...
New Ways to Quit Smoking
New Ways to Quit SmokingNew Ways to Quit SmokingNew Ways to Quit SmokingNew Ways to Quit Smoking
Turn your smartphone into a powerful tool to help you quit tobacco for good. So you’re finally ready to kick the cigarette habit. Congratulations! You...
How Have We Done in Combatting Smoking?
How Have We Done in Combatting Smoking?
How Can I Have a Heart-Healthy Lifestyle?