Are people getting better about keeping their homes smoke-free?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
Many people have smoke-free rules for their homes and cars. The amount of exposure to secondhand smoke in the U.S. varies by state. In this video, Robin Miller, MD shares which states have the least and greatest exposure to secondhand smoke.

Continue Learning about Quit Smoking

How to Quit Smoking in 5 Steps
How to Quit Smoking in 5 Steps
"Quitting smoking is easy. I've done it a hundred times!" If you've tried to stop puffing on coffin nails, Mark Twain's quotation rings oh-too-true. B...
How can I nudge my friends to stop smoking without being a nag?
Self checSelf chec
You can send a CaringCard at: http://selfchec.org/main/cardshopnew.php. It's a special kind of free ...
5 Ways to Overcome Cigarette Cravings
5 Ways to Overcome Cigarette Cravings5 Ways to Overcome Cigarette Cravings5 Ways to Overcome Cigarette Cravings5 Ways to Overcome Cigarette Cravings
Quitting is hard, but not impossible.
Want to Quit Smoking? See the Doctor First