Are e-cigarettes less harmful to your heart than regular cigarettes?

E-cigarettes are relatively new, and not very much is known about how harmful they are to your heart. E-cigarettes are often advertised as a safer alternative to regular cigarettes.  E-cigarettes are currently not regulated, and therefore, we do not know what chemicals or toxins may be present. Due to this, many medical societies recommend caution with use of e-cigarettes until more is known about their safety.

Continue Learning about Quit Smoking

What is the social impact of smoking?
Dr. Vincent T DeVita JrDr. Vincent T DeVita Jr
Smoking is less socially acceptable now than ever. Today, almost all workplaces have some type of s...
Does glamorizing smoking in movies impact smoking rates?
Absolutely.  Smoking rates go up after kids see cigarettes used in movies.  Especially, this is actu...
How do I stay free from smoking once I've completed treatment?
One of the best things you can do for yourself is to quit smoking, and it can be difficult to st...
Is Raising a Social Consciousness About Diet the Soulution for Healthy Eating?