Should I talk to my doctor about my pulmonary fibrosis symptoms?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

If you have any symptoms of pulmonary fibrosis, such as shortness of breath or dry coughing, you should talk to your doctor right away. Treatment for pulmonary fibrosis cannot repair damage that has already been done to your lungs, but it can slow down the disease's progression, provide relief for your symptoms, and improve your quality of life. If you've been noticing that you are becoming increasingly short of breath and coughing even though you aren't sick, you should make an appointment with your doctor.

Continue Learning about Pulmonary Fibrosis