Currently there is no cure for pulmonary fibrosis. Research is ongoing to find both a cure and more effective treatments for the condition. For now, your best option is to receive treatment, which may include medications, oxygen therapy, pulmonary rehabilitation, and a lung transplant.
- Q What are inflammatory and fibrotic disorders?
- Q How quickly does pulmonary fibrosis progress?
- Q What is pulmonary fibrosis?
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone with pulmonary fibrosis?
- Q Is idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis a common version of pulmonary fibrosis?
- Q Is pulmonary fibrosis the same as hypersensitivity pneumonitis?