Currently there is no cure for pulmonary fibrosis. Research is ongoing to find both a cure and more effective treatments for the condition. For now, your best option is to receive treatment, which may include medications, oxygen therapy, pulmonary rehabilitation, and a lung transplant.
- Q What are the possible benefits of pulmonary rehabilitation?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for pulmonary fibrosis?
- Q Is pulmonary fibrosis the same as hypersensitivity pneumonitis?
- Q What role do oximetry tests play in pulmonary fibrosis treatment?
- Q How do medications treat pulmonary fibrosis?
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone with pulmonary fibrosis?