Currently there is no cure for pulmonary fibrosis. Research is ongoing to find both a cure and more effective treatments for the condition. For now, your best option is to receive treatment, which may include medications, oxygen therapy, pulmonary rehabilitation, and a lung transplant.
- Q How quickly does pulmonary fibrosis progress?
- Q What are the possible benefits of pulmonary rehabilitation?
- Q How common is pulmonary fibrosis?
- Q Is pulmonary fibrosis the same as hypersensitivity pneumonitis?
- Q Is idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis a common version of pulmonary fibrosis?
- Q Is pulmonary fibrosis fatal?