Currently there is no cure for pulmonary fibrosis. Research is ongoing to find both a cure and more effective treatments for the condition. For now, your best option is to receive treatment, which may include medications, oxygen therapy, pulmonary rehabilitation, and a lung transplant.
- Q How do I manage my pulmonary fibrosis on a daily basis?
- Q How is pulmonary fibrosis treated?
- Q Is pulmonary fibrosis fatal?
- Q What role do oximetry tests play in pulmonary fibrosis treatment?
- Q What are the possible benefits of pulmonary rehabilitation?
- Q How do other illnesses affect pulmonary fibrosis?