There are no alternative treatments available for pulmonary fibrosis. Professional medical treatment is the only option to relieve symptoms, slow the progression of the disease, improve your quality of life, and help you live longer. If you have pulmonary fibrosis, talk to your doctor about your treatment options.
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone with pulmonary fibrosis?
- Q How common is pulmonary fibrosis?
- Q How do I manage my pulmonary fibrosis on a daily basis?
- Q What role do oximetry tests play in pulmonary fibrosis treatment?
- Q What are inflammatory and fibrotic disorders?
- Q What is pulmonary fibrosis?