There are no alternative treatments available for pulmonary fibrosis. Professional medical treatment is the only option to relieve symptoms, slow the progression of the disease, improve your quality of life, and help you live longer. If you have pulmonary fibrosis, talk to your doctor about your treatment options.
- Q How common is pulmonary fibrosis?
- Q What are inflammatory and fibrotic disorders?
- Q What are the possible benefits of pulmonary rehabilitation?
- Q Is there a cure for pulmonary fibrosis?
- Q What is pulmonary fibrosis?
- Q How do I manage my pulmonary fibrosis on a daily basis?