There are no alternative treatments available for pulmonary fibrosis. Professional medical treatment is the only option to relieve symptoms, slow the progression of the disease, improve your quality of life, and help you live longer. If you have pulmonary fibrosis, talk to your doctor about your treatment options.
- Q Is pulmonary fibrosis the same as hypersensitivity pneumonitis?
- Q How do other illnesses affect pulmonary fibrosis?
- Q How do I manage my pulmonary fibrosis on a daily basis?
- Q What are the possible benefits of pulmonary rehabilitation?
- Q What is pulmonary fibrosis?
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone with pulmonary fibrosis?