Why do some children enter puberty early?

Obese children tend to begin puberty earlier than healthy weight children. This may predispose them to physical and psychological changes that they are intellectually not ready to handle. Also, kids who enter puberty early tend to not grow as tall as their peers who enter puberty at a later age.
Healthy Eating, Healthy Weight for Kids and Teens

In a world of fast food, supersized sodas, and televised temptations, this guide shows how to buck the obesity trend currently in the national spotlight—and have fun doing it. Using a family...

Continue Learning about Puberty

How are "wet dreams" and puberty related?
"Wet dreams" or nighttime ejaculations often begin during puberty and are a normal occurrence for ma...
What hormones are involved in puberty?
The lutinizing hormone (LH) stimulates puberty when the hormone begins to be released from the pitui...
How Are "Wet Dreams" and Puberty Related?
What Can I Do to Prevent My Daughter From Reaching Puberty Early?