What can I do to prevent my daughter from reaching puberty early?

Limiting chemical exposure and eating organic food are just two ways you can keep a young girl healthy. Find out ways to keep girls from hitting puberty early as Drs. Oz, Jennifer Ashton, and Louise Greenspan explain in this video.

Continue Learning about Puberty

When will my son begin to grow facial hair?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Like many signs of aging, the growth of facial hair will differ from one child to another. For many,...
Should I go with my teen when she goes to the doctor?
Whether you should go with your teen when she goes to the doctor depends on you and your teen's comf...
What Happens to the Female Brain at Onset of Puberty?
Are Children Reaching Puberty Earlier Than Before?