A psychiatrist is a qualified mental health practitioner. They are osteopathy or medical doctors who have at least four years of psychiatric training after graduation from medical school. They can prescribe drugs and practice psychotherapy. You might need to consult a psychiatrist if you suffer from a severe mental illness.
- Q What are benefits of Internet or phone psychotherapy?
- Q Does psychotherapy help treat non-ulcer dyspepsia (NUD)?
- Q Does talk therapy work?
- Q How does psychotherapy help treat depression?
- Q Does psychotherapy help treat pain?
- Q What is psychotherapy for bipolar disorder?