A psychiatrist is a qualified mental health practitioner. They are osteopathy or medical doctors who have at least four years of psychiatric training after graduation from medical school. They can prescribe drugs and practice psychotherapy. You might need to consult a psychiatrist if you suffer from a severe mental illness.
- Q Does psychotherapy help with smoking cessation?
- Q How does psychotherapy help treat depression?
- Q Does psychotherapy help treat psychosomatic conditions?
- Q What is psychotherapy for bipolar disorder?
- Q Can psychotherapy help to heal problems?
- Q What are the benefits of psychotherapy for bipolar disorder?