Does thinking about weight loss help me lose weight?

Ruth Frechman
Usually, if you are focused on losing weight, you will be successful. If you don't remind yourself that you are cutting back then you may overindulge because a co-worker brought cupcakes to work or buy chocolate from a neighbor for a fundraiser. On the other hand if you become too focused, you may only think about food and eating. For the most part, be positive, stay focused and be goal oriented. 

Continue Learning about Psychology of Weight Loss

will losing weight make me more lovable ?
Penny Ragusano, NASM Elite TrainerPenny Ragusano, NASM Elite Trainer
In my opinion, being lovable has more to do with how we feel about ourselves then our physical weigh...
what role does psychology play in weight management ?
Jay Morgan, NASM Elite TrainerJay Morgan, NASM Elite Trainer
When individuals look for guidance on weight management they seem to look at only the physical scien...
what are the benefits of eating with awareness ?
Ruth FrechmanRuth Frechman
Eating with awareness will help you enjoy the flavor of foods, and it should allow you to eat less. ...
have you had an " aha" moment in your social media research ?