What can I do if I'm feeling down or stressed by my psoriasis?

Whenever you’re feeling down or stressed about your psoriasis, talk about your feelings with your family, friends and doctor. It can help a lot. Try to make healthy choices, like eating fruit and vegetables, and doing activities that you love. Don't worry about what other people think. Try to stay positive. The stress of worrying about your psoriasis can make it worse.

Continue Learning about Plaque Psoriasis

Psoriasis Patient Story – Michael
Psoriasis Patient Story – Michael
Having lived with psoriasis since childhood, Michael Lewis thought he would never find a treatment that worked. But today his skin is almost completel...
What is the Emotional Impact of Living with Psoriasis?
Psoriasis can impact more than the skin, especially when it occurs in a sensitive area of the body. In this video, Gary Botstein, MD, discusses the em...
Is plaque psoriasis treatment different depending on the site?
Dr. Douglas E. Severance, MDDr. Douglas E. Severance, MD
Plaque psoriasis can show up anywhere on your body. It's not uncommon to have plaque psoriasis on yo...
How Soon Can an Anti-Inflammatory Diet Help for Psoriasis?