What can I do if I'm feeling down or stressed by my psoriasis?

Whenever you’re feeling down or stressed about your psoriasis, talk about your feelings with your family, friends and doctor. It can help a lot. Try to make healthy choices, like eating fruit and vegetables, and doing activities that you love. Don't worry about what other people think. Try to stay positive. The stress of worrying about your psoriasis can make it worse.

Continue Learning about Plaque Psoriasis

Psoriasis and Exercise
Psoriasis and Exercise
For patients with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis, certain exercises may help alleviate some symptoms. In this video, Dr. Vonda Wright discusses the...
How is heredity related to plaque psoriasis?
Experts are looking into how genes are related to plaque psoriasis. Researchers believe that there m...
6 Psoriasis Self-Care Tips You Should Try
6 Psoriasis Self-Care Tips You Should Try6 Psoriasis Self-Care Tips You Should Try6 Psoriasis Self-Care Tips You Should Try6 Psoriasis Self-Care Tips You Should Try
Find out how you can manage your psoriasis on a daily basis.
What Is the Difference Between Psoriatic and Rheumatoid Arthritis?