Can I use make-up to hide my psoriasis?

Psoriasis can often look unsightly and cause those who have it a great deal of embarrassment or anxiety. If this is the case, you may be able to mask your symptoms using a concealer or some other type of make-up. Just make sure that the products you use aren't making your condition worse. If make-up cannot hide your psoriasis, try wearing soft clothing that covers the affected areas of your body.

Continue Learning about Plaque Psoriasis

Psoriasis and the Future of Treatment
Psoriasis and the Future of Treatment
Biologic therapies provide relief for many people with psoriasis, but what will treatment look like in the future? In this video, Dr. Oz explains how ...
How is psoriasis treated?
Dr. Lee A. Kaplan, MDDr. Lee A. Kaplan, MD
Psoriasis can be treated with topical treatments that contain corticosteroids. These creams and loti...
6 Psoriasis Self-Care Tips You Should Try
6 Psoriasis Self-Care Tips You Should Try6 Psoriasis Self-Care Tips You Should Try6 Psoriasis Self-Care Tips You Should Try6 Psoriasis Self-Care Tips You Should Try
Find out how you can manage your psoriasis on a daily basis.
How Can I Prevent Psoriasis from Affecting My Love Life?