Should I talk to my doctor about my guttate psoriasis symptoms?

If you think you have guttate psoriasis, you should seek out medical advice. Your doctor will help you control your symptoms and reduce your risk of complications. Your doctor will also want to make certain your case is not severe requiring prescription medications. Although most mild cases can be treated at home and the skin condition is not contagious, other health conditions can be mistaken for guttate psoriasis.

Continue Learning about Plaque Psoriasis

The Health Risks of Genital Psoriasis
The Health Risks of Genital Psoriasis
It's estimated that more than 125 million people worldwide, or between 2 and 3 percent of the population, have some form of psoriasis. Psoriasis is an...
How does plaque psoriasis start?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
Often, plaque psoriasis first starts on the scalp, elbows or knees. It can also show up on the face ...
6 Psoriasis Self-Care Tips You Should Try
6 Psoriasis Self-Care Tips You Should Try6 Psoriasis Self-Care Tips You Should Try6 Psoriasis Self-Care Tips You Should Try6 Psoriasis Self-Care Tips You Should Try
Find out how you can manage your psoriasis on a daily basis.
Is There a Link Between Weight and Psoriasis?