What are the symptoms of scalp psoriasis?

One of the first signs of scalp psoriasis you may notice are flakes of skin on your shoulders after you scratch your scalp. Some people may mistake scalp psoriasis for dandruff, but scalp psoriasis generally creates thick, silvery scales and red patches of skin that can be sore or itchy. Often, symptoms of scalp psoriasis will flare up for a few weeks at a time and then go away for a while.

Continue Learning about Plaque Psoriasis

Foods That Could Make Your Psoriasis Worse
Research into how food impacts psoriasis is still ongoing, but healthcare experts still recommend avoiding these foods to help reduce inflammation.
How does the psoriasis start?
Jeffrey M. Weinberg, MDJeffrey M. Weinberg, MD
The basis of psoriasis is a genetic predisposition to develop the condition. It is hypothesized that...
Foods That Could Make Your Psoriasis WorseFoods That Could Make Your Psoriasis WorseFoods That Could Make Your Psoriasis WorseFoods That Could Make Your Psoriasis Worse
You might want to rethink hitting happy hour.
Can Doctors or Nurses Help me Get an Affordable Rate on Psoriasis Biologics?