Should I talk to my doctor about my scalp psoriasis symptoms?

If you're experiencing symptoms of scalp psoriasis, it's a good idea to talk to your doctor. This is especially true if symptoms become painful or irritating enough to interfere with your daily life. Because scalp psoriasis is likely caused by problems with your immune system, it is necessary to receive proper treatment in order to relieve the symptoms. A doctor can quickly diagnose the disease and can likely recommend treatment options that will be best for you.

Continue Learning about Plaque Psoriasis

Pediatric Psoriasis: Questions for Your Child's Doctor
Psoriasis can be a difficult condition to manage at any age, but it can pose a few additional challenges for children, as well as their families. A c...
How does the psoriasis start?
Jeffrey M. Weinberg, MDJeffrey M. Weinberg, MD
The basis of psoriasis is a genetic predisposition to develop the condition. It is hypothesized that...
6 Psoriasis Self-Care Tips You Should Try
6 Psoriasis Self-Care Tips You Should Try6 Psoriasis Self-Care Tips You Should Try6 Psoriasis Self-Care Tips You Should Try6 Psoriasis Self-Care Tips You Should Try
Find out how you can manage your psoriasis on a daily basis.
Does Psoriasis Raise My Risk of Skin Cancer?