How do I manage my pustular psoriasis on a daily basis?

Staying healthy and keeping your immune system strong is important to manage your pustular psoriasis. No one, though, can stay 100 percent healthy every day. Infection and certain kinds of medication can trigger the disease, and keeping note of what starts your flare-ups can help you avoid problems later on. Flare-ups appear and can worsen quickly, so go to the hospital at the first sign of problems. The key is to be attuned to your body and know when to seek medical help.

Continue Learning about Plaque Psoriasis

Psoriasis: Beyond Topical Treatments
Psoriasis: Beyond Topical Treatments
For many psoriasis patients, topical treatments may not be enough to control or improve symptoms. In this video, Dr. Vonda Wright explains the additio...
How effective is apremilast in treating plaque psoriasis?
Over half of the people taking apremilast in studies had at least a 50% drop in their psoriasis seve...
Foods That Could Make Your Psoriasis Worse
Foods That Could Make Your Psoriasis WorseFoods That Could Make Your Psoriasis WorseFoods That Could Make Your Psoriasis WorseFoods That Could Make Your Psoriasis Worse
You might want to rethink hitting happy hour.
What Causes Flare-Ups In Psoriatic Arthritis?