How should I manage exfoliative psoriasis?

Exfoliative psoriasis (also called erythrodermic psoriasis) is the least common but most serious type of the autoimmune condition psoriasis. It may only happen once in the lifetime of someone who has another type of psoriasis, or it can occur in someone who has not been diagnosed with psoriasis.

If you have symptoms of exfoliative psoriasis (widespread reddening and shedding of the skin), it is very important to get immediate medical care to manage any complications and decide on a treatment to bring the condition under control.

Continue Learning about Plaque Psoriasis

Treat and Prevent Psoriatic Nail Disease
Up to 78% of people with psoriasis have psoriatic nail disease (PND). There’s an even bigger chance if you have psoriatic arthritis; four out of five ...
Is plaque psoriasis serious?
Plaque psoriasis is the most common type of psoriasis. About 80 percent of people with psoriasis hav...
Foods That Could Make Your Psoriasis Worse
Foods That Could Make Your Psoriasis WorseFoods That Could Make Your Psoriasis WorseFoods That Could Make Your Psoriasis WorseFoods That Could Make Your Psoriasis Worse
You might want to rethink hitting happy hour.
What Should I Know About Using Sunscreen If I Have Psoriasis?