How should I moisturize my skin if I have exfoliative psoriasis?

Exfoliative psoriasis is a very rare but serious type of psoriasis. Exfoliative psoriasis requires immediate medical treatment because the widespread skin reddening and shedding that it causes can lead to a number of life-threatening complications.

If you are having symptoms of exfoliative psoriasis, contact your doctor right away. Once you have been evaluated, your doctor can decide on a treatment plan and let you know what skincare products to use.

Continue Learning about Plaque Psoriasis

Targeting Successful Psoriasis Treatment
Americans spend over $71 BILLION a year on lottery tickets—and scratch-off games are a huge favorite. But that’s nothing compared to the $112 BILLION ...
How does plaque psoriasis affect quality of life?
There are a number of things you can do on a daily basis to manage plaque psoriasis. Taking baths ev...
Foods That Could Make Your Psoriasis Worse
Foods That Could Make Your Psoriasis WorseFoods That Could Make Your Psoriasis WorseFoods That Could Make Your Psoriasis WorseFoods That Could Make Your Psoriasis Worse
You might want to rethink hitting happy hour.
What Is the Difference Between Psoriatic and Rheumatoid Arthritis?