How do I manage my scalp psoriasis on a daily basis?

There are several things you can do to manage your scalp psoriasis at home. During showers or baths, use lukewarm water and gentle or medicated shampoos and conditioners that don't irritate your skin. Keep a journal and track things that seem to make your scalp psoriasis flare up. Then make sure you avoid those things that may trigger your symptoms, such as smoking, drinking alcohol, and excessive stress. It's also important to take any medications or other treatments according to your doctor's recommendations.

Continue Learning about Plaque Psoriasis

Uveitis and How Psoriasis Can Affect the Eyes
While the most well-known and common symptoms of psoriasis affect the skin, psoriatic disease can impact many different areas of the body. One example...
What increases my risk for plaque psoriasis?
Anyone may get plaque psoriasis but there are a number of factors that increase risk. One factor is ...
6 Psoriasis Self-Care Tips You Should Try
6 Psoriasis Self-Care Tips You Should Try6 Psoriasis Self-Care Tips You Should Try6 Psoriasis Self-Care Tips You Should Try6 Psoriasis Self-Care Tips You Should Try
Find out how you can manage your psoriasis on a daily basis.
What Are Tips for Improving Psoriasis?
What Are Tips for Improving Psoriasis?