How should I cleanse my skin if I have pustular psoriasis?

Pustular psoriasis is a severe form of psoriasis. You should talk to your doctor or dermatologist about how to best care for your skin, including how to wash it, if you have this conditions.

Symptoms of pustular psoriasis include pus-filled lesions with red and swollen skin. Your doctor or dermatologist will probably recommend certain steps you should take when cleansing your skin, including skin that is not affected. By using a gentle cleanser or one made for sensitive skin, you can reduce chance of any additional skin irritation.

Continue Learning about Plaque Psoriasis

What Causes Psoriasis? What We Know, What We Don’t Know
When diagnosed with an illness or health condition, it is natural to want to know the cause. Unfortunately, there is not always a clear answer, as is ...
What increases my risk for plaque psoriasis?
Dr. Mark W. Moronell, MDDr. Mark W. Moronell, MD
Researchers believe that for a person to develop psoriasis, the individual must have a combination o...
Foods That Could Make Your Psoriasis Worse
Foods That Could Make Your Psoriasis WorseFoods That Could Make Your Psoriasis WorseFoods That Could Make Your Psoriasis WorseFoods That Could Make Your Psoriasis Worse
You might want to rethink hitting happy hour.
Why Doesn’t Moisturizer Seem to be Helping My Psoriasis?