Why should I limit my alcohol intake to prevent plaque psoriasis?

Drinking might trigger flare-ups or exacerbate plaque psoriasis. Alcohol also interferes with medications used to treat it. For example, it is very dangerous to drink alcohol and take methotrexate. So ladies, stick to one drink a night. Gents can go up to two.

Continue Learning about Plaque Psoriasis

How to Recognize Different Types of Psoriasis
The most common form of psoriasis is plaque psoriasis, which causes thickened, red patches of skin that are described as having a silvery, scaled text...
What can I do if I'm feeling down or stressed by my psoriasis?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
Whenever you’re feeling down or stressed about your psoriasis, talk about your feelings with your fa...
Foods That Could Make Your Psoriasis Worse
Foods That Could Make Your Psoriasis WorseFoods That Could Make Your Psoriasis WorseFoods That Could Make Your Psoriasis WorseFoods That Could Make Your Psoriasis Worse
You might want to rethink hitting happy hour.
Does Psoriasis Raise My Risk of Skin Cancer?