What lifestyle changes should I make if I have pseudotumor cerebri?

If you have pseudotumor cerebri and are overweight, then weight loss may help in treating the condition. Recurrence can also be prevented by maintaining a healthy weight. Even the smallest weight changes can make a difference.

Continue Learning about Pseudotumor Cerebri

What is pseudotumor cerebri?
Pseudotumor cerebri is a condition in which the pressure within the skull (intracranial pressure) in...
What is the duration of pseudotumor cerebri?
Pseudotumor cerebri will often last until it has been successfully treated. However, the symptom...
Are there other names for pseudotumor cerebri?
Yes, there are other names for pseudotumor cerebri. It can be referred to as idiopathic intracranial...
How many people suffer from pseudotumor cerebri?
About 1 in every 100,000 people will be affected by pseudotumor cerebri. It is most common in menstr...