How can I afford a high-protein diet?

Pierre Dukan
The cost of protein is relatively high -- meat, fish, and seafood can easily make a dent in a modest budget. Eggs, poultry, and offal, like chicken livers, are more affordable but are still expensive. Fortunately, nonfat dairy products make it possible to get excellent quality protein at a price that allows us to offset the high cost of protein meals.
The Dukan Diet: 2 Steps to Lose the Weight, 2 Steps to Keep It Off Forever

Devised by Dr. Pierre Dukan, a French medical doctor who has spent his career helping people to lose weight, the Dukan Diet rejects counting calories and promises permanent weight loss while allowing...

Continue Learning about Protein

Am I Eating Enough Protein?
Am I Eating Enough Protein?
Perhaps you’ve seen the headlines: Americans eat too much protein. But the truth is more complicated than that. The amount you need depends on many fa...
Should I consider eating bugs as a source of protein?
Mother Nature NetworkMother Nature Network
There are reasons to consider eating bugs as a source of protein. Swansea University in the UK, is t...
How much protein should I eat per day?
Ms. Vandana  R. ShethMs. Vandana R. Sheth
Daily protein needs vary based upon your age, gender, activity level, etc. In general, an adult woma...
What Foods Can I Eat to Increase My Muscle Mass As I Get Older?