There are no "best" lean protein choices for weight loss. Any lean protein will contain fewer calories to help you lose weight. The lean protein will also provide essential nutrients. Choose lean sources of beef, such as 95% lean hamburger. Choose a loin cut of red meat. Don't eat chicken or turkey skin. Fish is a lean choice. Beans, soy, and nuts are great lean sources of protein.
- Q What staple foods should I eat for healthy weight loss?
- Q How can I eat crackers and still lose weight?
- Q How can eating hot peppers help me lose weight?
- Q How can I eat pizza and still lose weight?
- Q Do we have toxic water in our bodies that prevent weight loss?
- Q What foods can make me get fat?