Is there a cure for nonbacterial prostatitis?

Since the causes of nonbacterial prostatitis are not well described or understood, the treatment of nonbacterial prostatitis might be better considered in terms of the relief of related symptoms and removal of exacerbating factors. In these terms, the unpleasant symptoms of nonbacterial prostatitis can likely be decreased significantly and, possible, eradicated altogether. Your doctor can assist you in determining the best course of treatment for your specific symptoms on nonbacterial prostatitis.

Continue Learning about Prostate

How do I manage my nonbacterial prostatitis?
Treatment of nonbacterial prostatitis should be directed by your physician. Your doctor may employ a...
Why do prostate problems affect urination and sexual function?
Marc B. Garnick, MDMarc B. Garnick, MD
The prostate gland is located in front of the rectum and just below the bladder. It wraps around the...
At What Age Should Someone Start Getting Screened for Prostate Cancer?
Smart Veggies for a Healthy Prostate
Smart Veggies for a Healthy Prostate