Like most cancers, the ability to survive depends on the patient’s stage and the grade of the disease. The stage refers to “how much” cancer one has. The grade tells you “how aggressive” the cancer is.
- Q What's the difference between prostate cancer and BPH?
- Q How can I make sense of prostate cancer news?
- Q Should I get a prostate cancer screening if I have no family history of it?
- Q What are the risks of avoiding prostate cancer screening?
- Q How do castration-resistant and hormone-refractory prostate cancers differ?
- Q What is high-risk prostate cancer?