How do I know if prostate surgery is right for me?

Surgery is one of several treatment options for prostate cancer, along with radiation and watchful waiting. In this video, William Oh, MD, an oncologist at The Mount Sinai Medical Center, discusses when surgery might be an option.

Continue Learning about Prostate Cancer Treatment

Double-Punch Treatment Best for Prostate Cancer
Love him or hate him, the fact is that heavyweight champ Mike Tyson won his first 19 professional bouts with knockouts—12 of them in the first round—b...
What is a prostate specific antigen (PSA) blood test?
Mark S. Litwin, MDMark S. Litwin, MD
The prostate-specific antigen (PSA) blood test is one of two elements in the early diagnosis of pros...
What is hormone therapy for prostate cancer?
Dr. Jan L. Shifren, MDDr. Jan L. Shifren, MD
Hormone therapy for prostate cancer is aimed at reducing testosterone levels. As a result, approxima...
Is There a Vaccine for Prostate Cancer?
Is There a Vaccine for Prostate Cancer?