What should I do if I miss a dose of megestrol?

Try to take megestrol at the same time every day. Megace ES can be taken once a day at any time. If you miss a dose of megestrol, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for the next dose, however, don't take the missed dose--just take the next dose as usual. Don't double up to make up for a missed dose.

Continue Learning about Progestin

What is progestin?
The term progestin usually refers to a synthetic form of the female hormone progesterone, which wome...
Should I be taking progestin along with Evamist?
Typically, if a woman still has her uterus and is taking some form of estrogen, doctors will decide ...