Megestrol tablets are usually taken several times a day. Megestrol liquid (suspension) is also usually taken several times a day. Concentrated megestrol liquid (Megace ES) is usually taken just once a day. If you use megestrol liquid or concentrated liquid, shake the container well before measuring out your dose.
- Q Does megestrol work for weight gain?
- Q Who should not take megestrol?
- Q How does megestrol interact with other medications?
- Q What should I know about megestrol suspension before taking it?
- Q What forms of megestrol are available?
- Q What should I know about megestrol before I take it?