What should I do if I miss a dose of norethindrone?

Norethindrone (Aygestin) contains the hormone progestin and should be taken every day to control your medical condition. If you miss a dose of norethindrone, take it as soon as you remember. If it is very close to the time you are expected to take the next dose, skip the missed one and continue with your regular schedule. Don't take two doses at once.

Continue Learning about Progestin

Should I be taking progestin along with Evamist?
Typically, if a woman still has her uterus and is taking some form of estrogen, doctors will decide ...
What is progestin?
The term progestin usually refers to a synthetic form of the female hormone progesterone, which wome...