How do saunas help remove toxins from the body?

Cardiologist (Heart Specialist)
Saunas do more than just help you relax; they help clear toxins from your body. It's done not only through the predictable means—the sweat—but because the forced constriction and dilation of blood vessels that happens when you go into and out of the heat releases the chemical nitric oxide.
You: Staying Young: The Owner's Manual for Extending Your Warranty

International bestselling authors of YOU: The Owner's Manual and YOU: On a Diet give you all the tools and know-how to stay young and defy the ageing process. Drawing lively parallels between your...

Continue Learning about Professional Beauty Treatments

What is the most recommended type of dermatological product?
Moisturizers are the most recommended products in dermatology. Keeping skin moisturized is essential...
How can I get the best result from a cosmetic treatment?
No one wants duck lips (too much plumper) or a frozen, expressionless face (too much Botox). Sure, t...
How Can I Look Younger Without a Facelift?
What Are the Advantages of Botox Treatment Over Facial Plastic Surgery?