How much do dermal fillers cost?

The average cost for treatment with dermal fillers is $1,000. You pay for dermal fillers by the syringe. Because several syringes may be required, ask your doctor for an estimated total cost before beginning your treatment. Costs vary based on geographic region and type of filler. Insurance rarely, if ever, covers the cost of cosmetic treatments.

Continue Learning about Professional Beauty Treatments

How long do the benefits of skin resurfacing last?
Skin resurfacing can produce a more youthful appearance that lasts from months to years.  Watch the ...
How does corneotherapy treat inflammation, itching and other skin problems?
The concept behind corneotherapy is that it is possible to treat issues taking place in deeper layer...
Are There Risks In Injections to Remove Dark Eye Circles?
How Can I Look Younger Without a Facelift?