What's the easiest way to improve my skin texture?

Keeping skin hydrated can improve its surface texture and appearance, so use a mild cleanser to avoid stripping skin's natural moisture. Follow up with a lotion each time you wash, as this can help replenish moisture that's lost and keep skin looking smooth and healthy. Another step is to wear sunscreen. Sun damage can affect your skin texture. By wearing sunscreen and avoiding prolonged exposure to the sun, you can prevent sun damage.

Continue Learning about Professional Beauty Treatments

How can I prevent swelling and bruising after a cosmetic procedure?
To keep aftereffects like swelling and bruising to a minimum, do the following:avoid strenuous worko...
What should I do if my partner objects to me getting a cosmetic treatment?
Set up a consultation with a doctor, gather the information so you really know what you’re talking a...
Are There Risks In Injections to Remove Dark Eye Circles?
What Are the Advantages of Botox Treatment Over Facial Plastic Surgery?