Does insurance cover cosmetic treatments?

Insurance rarely, if ever, covers the cost of cosmetic treatments. Unlike a health problem or medical condition, nonsurgical aesthetic treatments are entirely optional. You don't have to fill in those wrinkles, erase those broken blood vessels or minimize that redness. You do it because you want to.

Continue Learning about Professional Beauty Treatments

What's the easiest way to improve my skin texture?
Keeping skin hydrated can improve its surface texture and appearance, so use a mild cleanser to avoi...
How does corneotherapy treat inflammation, itching and other skin problems?
The concept behind corneotherapy is that it is possible to treat issues taking place in deeper layer...
What Are the Advantages of Botox Treatment Over Facial Plastic Surgery?
How Can I Look Younger Without a Facelift?